PNA is pleased to support and encourage scholarships for our members to further their development and knowledge.
SCHOLARSHIPS - APPLICATIONS OPEN:
We do not currently have any scholarships open for application. New scholarships will usually be notified in PNA newsletters and emails.
SCHOLARSHIPS - APPLICATIONS CLOSED:
Applications for this scholarship has now closed. Thank you to those who applied. Applications will be reviewed and applicants notified in due course.
1. To attend the Australian Pain Society Meeting in April 2024
Australian Pain Society 44th Annual Scientific Meeting https://www.dcconferences.com.au/aps2024/
Scholarship applicants must include:
- As short letter statement about why you wish to attend the conference and how you think it can benefit your clinical practice
- A short Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum)
- Your current AHPRA registration number
- Evidence of PNA membership number
You will be expected to write a short report of 250-500 words for the PNA Newsletter.
Payment of $1000 will be reimbursed on receipt of evidence of registration payment. The scholarship is valued at $1000, the recipient will need to cover any extra expenses.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply here by Friday 1st December: https://www.painnurses.au/scholarship-aps-darwin-2024
We awarded two scholarships in 2023, valued at $500 each:
1. To attend the PNA Annual Professional Day in October 2023